Thursday, January 20, 2011

enjoy my first public holiday in my last sem

today i damn enjoy half day sing k wif frends

my voice totally be sexy after bek hum ...

1st time i sing k till my sound like tat

i can say tat every song tat i sang is all in high pitch d

haha .. today k like crazie

hope got change to sang wif u all again ..

today i sang out everything tat r unhapie in my life

hehe ^^ really helps me to release all my stress nuw ..

hmm .. everytime when stress just eat chocolate cake, ice cream oni

but today is different eveyrthing out after i sing till like siao po .

hahaha.. paiseh yea if really very nan ting .. hehehe ^^

u all noe la ki siao punya ppl sing k is like tat d ..

hehe ^^

thx for accompany to go for sing k

hope everything will b settle ... hehe ^^

hahaha ^^....

suddenly feel wan to eat banana chocolate tim ..

hope one day will be someone gif me tis cake in my birthday .. wahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment