Monday, January 17, 2011

If u want a lover

If I have a boy frend

They are so many things Ive wanted to do and always dreamed

The 1st one , on the street kissing

The second one, is a train to choon chun at dawn

The third one , going on a picnic

The fourth one, getting a ride on your back

and the fifth, couple ring are the usual

Boo Boo Boo it will be really sweet

Why does my heart go thump thump just thinking about you?

Every little thing every day every day i am going to try it with you

I m glad u are here cos every day is enjoyable,

Now that we're 2gether

You my dear, baby baby baby boo~

If I've a girlfrend

There are so many thing i had also wanted to do and I've always been jealous

Sixth, midnite movie

Seventh, also amusement park

Eight, surprise event too

Boo Boo Boo , i would be really lovable

Why does my heart go thump thump just thinking about you?

Every little thing every day everyday i am going to try it with you

I 'm glad tat u r here cos everyday is enjoyable,

Now that we'r 2gether

You are my dear , baby baby baby baby boo

The birthday when i was alone, the boring weekend

Now i cant wait until the tagged days

I like it cos its the two of us, I like it 's cos were 2gether

No matter where u r or watever we r doing

I wanted to do the best best thing among the rest

"I love you " saying these word just once

"I love you " hearing this word just once

Thanks being so much for coming to me, you being next to me

My oni love, baby baby baby baby boo...

baby baby baby baby boo...

This one really a nice lyric .. i love it so so so much , hope next time will be having tis kind of experience wif my lovely .. hahhaha ... hope every couple also can enjoy their loving day everyday , every time ... hope everyone also have their lovely dating .. hehe ^^






2 comments:

  1. haha..hope you can find ur lover =) then practice this to him..muhahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope so .. i always avaiable just waiting someone to approach oni .. hahaha .. hope he know my meaning ...but i tink he wont c tis d la ...

    ReplyDelete