Sunday, February 27, 2011

dunno y

duno y my mind keeps pop out d thing tat i dun wan to recall 
dunno y i feel tat very stress up although i ady try to view it optimistically
dunno y everything like not going smooth 
dunno y every outcome tat i get is far from my expectation

dunno y i cant get wat i wan geh ? 
dunno y i keeps feel sad geh ?
dunno y i keeps pretend as a hapi go lucky person geh 
dunno y ppl cum to tell me wat they all had stress up geh 

everyone view me as a hapily person but did i ?
y everyone tink tat i can manage my problem well geh 
y everyone will think tat i sure will helps them when they all got problem but when i nid helps did they noe ?

i feel stress up in tis sem 
i feel FxxK up in tis sem 
actually i hate tis sem very much 
y everything i must deal it wif myself
y there will be no one will gif me a hug when i nid it...

if can i wish to be like q zai , keeps sleep n eat
no worry no moody no sad no crying alone
if after get drunk all tis stress is gone then i will keeps drunk everyday
hahaha .......


No comments:

Post a Comment