Friday, April 8, 2011

我在这的第32天的日子

there will be 32 more days will be leaving here 
the moent spending wif all my frends will b appreciated 
today i m having fun wif my frend n also my husemate

i spend my whole morning wif my lovely frends n lecturer to watch 2 touching movie
during d movie review time, i cry but pretend like din cry  
d unexpected one is all my frends cry also 

in d night time 
i spend my dinner time wif my frends 
long time din go vegas to eat d,..
enjoy n have fun there 
becos i m d one been keep bully  by them 
after tat went for lakeside for chit chat

i really a memory for me hangout wif frends before left UTAR
appreciate everything tat happen around me 


root beer + float


potato salad


ice lemon tea

fish n chips



honey bbq chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment