Wednesday, April 13, 2011

stay strong

Life can be hard
We all know its true
But I'm so incredibly sorry
That this is all happening to you

I would do anything in the world
To make it all go away
Just to know that you were safe and happy
Would mean more to me than words can say

Your not being punished
You havent done ne thing besides cared and loved
I guess the only person who knows the reason for all this
Is that wonderful man up above

Dont ever give up
This will all go away
And not matter how hard it gets
I will ALWAYS be here for you.......every single day

I love you more than words can explain
And I will be here until the end
Thank you for everything you've ever done for me
And thank you for being my best friend

by katie 

nice poem ....
I apologize for the things I did
ytd nite i ady make my frend worry abt me
just telling d truth i dislike ppl gif me a hope but at last there is nothing after for long time waiting for it 
i scare abt it becos  been hurt be4 
sorry to tell tat i hate ppl who gif me some hope but in d end my tear drop becos u ady hurt me
so next time pls dont  gif me a hope to wait for it if u cant make it 

everyone deserve to be loved
but me does not deserve to be loved by u
feel sad when getting d hapiness at first but in d end get d hurt
no matter huw u hurt me n huw u gif me hope 
i wont be waiting for u anymore 

tis is becos i getting sad n sad 
i getting tired n tired 
no matter huw strong i am 
but my tear drops becos of u 
no matter huw strong i am 
i still wish there is sumone be there for me 

thx for giving me a chance to grow 
thx for giving me a chance to be more independent
babe stay strong

No comments:

Post a Comment