Wednesday, April 6, 2011

lonely....

tis few day when bek from humtown i feel totally lonely at all at hostel
i dunno y i have tis kind of feeling 
each time when i lonely sure will have sumone willing to hangout wif me 
but tis time not same d 
all of them busy wif their presentation n assignment 
i m oni d one who r free since last week 

when open d book wanna do revision totally din have mood at all
watching ppl also like not syok 
dunno y when lonely keeps tinking d stupid  thing 
d time when i lonely i keeps spam my plurk geh wall 
oh gosh sien till suck ... 

last time i remember there is sumone asking me "u not feel lonely meh becos 
all of ur frend have bf d ".. i tell him no lo .. 
but nuw if u asking me bek tis question i will tell u yes i m lonely 
i feel d lonely d 

sien ar .. sien ar... i wish there will be sumone here when i sien 
i wish there is sumone can hangout wif me whn i feel lonely 
really have a lonely nite becos of rain...=="

No comments:

Post a Comment