Saturday, February 27, 2010

bored + cognitive overload....

dunno y today y i so stun ? assignment , fyp , midterm ... all come together... really shit ... make my life cant rest ... i need rest rest rest ... so stress becos of assignment.... i tink b4 v graduate all of us sure will become crazy d becos of assignment...

I hate it .. becos it make me so stress... some more i found that tis sem really so rush .. i dunno y .. it is a long sem but i still feel tat time pass so fast ... i m now still in holiday mood ... sei mou ...
maybe i need change my bad habit ....

arghhh.... need to relax myself ..... my frend always say i does not look like got stress .... but actually some time i really pretend oni .... cos i dun wan frend around me feel that i m stress .. i dun wan them worry abt me .. becos i wan all of them b happy ...hope my happiness can let them be more happy n enjoy ....

I lub u all ~ friends .....

No comments:

Post a Comment