Friday, February 5, 2010

end of psychology week

successful events that i does not expect it b4
although i facing some problem n difficulties but i still try my best
to let tis events run smoothly
gud job to all my committee and helpers
without all of ur hard work, dedication n support
tis events wont be successful

many activities held during tis events
n one most activities that i wont forget is active imagination
i experience in my unconscious mind the thing tat i wan
is a gud experience when wat miss low explain to me all is about my thing n personality
i noe wat is in my unconsciuos mind
n the gud one hope can bring it into my conscious
n the thing tat i need to forget hope can bring it to my subconscious

tis events is a memorable events for all of us
because it maybe happen once in my life
i learn many thing
n of course i noe my junior very well d
some of them so playful
ask me do sth tat i dislike
they ask me go to touch some worm
i scare abt it
but i enjoy the day with u all
although is a short period
but is already a memorable for me
hope can join tis kind of events with u all
i can saw tat u all have put d effort in tis events
tis successful is for u all not for me only

thanks to all who helping us alot
i lub u all



psychology week committee n helpers


launch of psychology week
ending for our sketch Mr. Albert wang 's book



lucky draw
















No comments:

Post a Comment