Monday, March 1, 2010

having bad day

maybe i really sui
maybe it just an incident
what actually happen to me ?
hak lui today n yesterday
wan plan for k but fully book
go to do sponsorship thing but aunty say cannot like tat
need go again that place
b4 go for stat midterm phone swim at water there
wan gif thing to ppl but forget to bring to him
shit day i having actually.
y i m very sui geh
y y y ???????????????
our draft for our assignment totally ban by our tutor

when i can have lucky day again ?
am i really hak ?
when all this thing will be ok
when i my phone will ok .....
i wan my phone come bec to me ...
frend say is time for u to change a new one
but i wan tis phone becos tis phone is a gif from my uncle
memorable for me

actually i just wan write thing
release my feeling now ...
lonely + tired + unlucky

hope thing will be ok after tis .......

2 comments:

  1. DOnt feel bad la..be positive!! tomorrow will be a lucky day for you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ya colleen ... aik .... hope so for tomolo .. cheer

    ReplyDelete